1) Gift Vouchers / Gift Cards / E-Vouchers are sold by Hemingways Marketing Services Ltd under the “Voucher Express” trading name. Invoices are issued by Hemingways Marketing Services Ltd.
2) Pre-paid Gifts ordered through Hemingways Marketing Services Ltd will be sent to the delivery address stated on each individual order. Deliveries will be made using either Royal Mail services or variety of carriers depending on size and value of order. All deliveries will require signature on arrival. Electronic products may be delivered by suitable other methods not limited to email and/or SMS text.
3) All orders for Pre-paid Gifts will normally be despatched for next working day delivery, subject to stock availability. Large orders should be notified in advance of ordering. Where possible we will try to meet all delivery requirements but we advise that it is our “best practice” not to send out Pre-paid Gifts for delivery over weekends or extended holiday periods. Neither Hemingways Marketing Services Ltd nor Voucher Express shall be liable for any loss incurred either directly or indirectly by failure to meet the delivery date and time indicated at the time of order being placed. ‘Loss’ in this instance includes loss of profit, costs, damages, charges or other expenses.
4) Risk will pass to the customer upon delivery and title will pass upon receipt of payments in full. Hemingways MarketingServices Ltd has no liability for lost, stolen or damaged Pre-paid Gifts once responsibility of ownership has passed to the customer at time of delivery. Hemingways Marketing Services Ltd and Voucher Express are not directly linked to any of retailers whose products are listed in our range, nor any of the companies who issue ‘multi-option’ voucher products. In the event that any one such product or company be placed in either administration or receivership there is no obligation on Hemingways Marketing Services Ltd, and Voucher Express to replace or exchange any previously issued, unspent Pre-paid Gifts.
5) Quantities of Pre-paid Gifts should be checked immediately upon receipt. Any discrepancies must be notified immediately. Hemingways Marketing Services Ltd cannot be held responsible for shortage or loss of any Pre-paid Gifts not notified to us within three days of delivery.
6) Hemingways Marketing Services Ltd do not operate a sale or return policy.
7) Hemingways Marketing Services Ltd reserve the right to change the range of Pre-paid Gifts we offer at any time, without prior notification. Many of the Pre-paid Gifts offered are ‘multi-option’ products redeemable for goods in a variety of stores. Hemingways Marketing Services Ltd takes no responsibility for changes to the stores accepting each product, and for any changes to the Terms and Conditions relating to each individual Pre-paid Gift.
8) VEX B2B Commercial Terms may change from time to time. Hemingways Marketing Services Ltd reserve the right to adjust its prices subject to prevailing market conditions: increases in carriage costs, imposition of tax etc.
9) Cleared payment is required prior to the despatch of orders. Payment can be made by credit card or electronically via BACS or CHAPS. Our banking details are available on request. If paying by AMEX please reduce any rates awarded by a further 1% to allow for additional bank charges. We reserve the right to decline any order without providing explanation.
10) Pre-paid Gifts supplied by Hemingways Marketing Services Ltd cannot be exchanged for cash. Each store group operates its own policy on issuing change. Change may be given in the form of a lower denomination voucher/gift card or equivalent. In some circumstances change, typically if under £1, will be given in cash. In some instances no change will be given. Pre-paid Gifts which are defaced, altered or cancelled will not be accepted in shops.
11) Many Pre-paid Gifts are “open ended” and do not have an expiry date. However, many others have expiry dates typically ranging from one year to three years. Hemingways Marketing Services Ltd and Voucher Express take no responsibility to changes to the Terms and Conditions of individual Pre-paid Gift issuers. We advise you to confirm the status of ‘expiry’ on each Pre-paid Gift prior to placing your order.
12) In supplying Pre-paid Gifts for business use Hemingways Marketing Services Ltd represent the interests of the various voucher issuers, ie the retailers. In no circumstances should the trading name, image, logo, trademark or other brand identity of a retailer be used without first obtaining advice from Hemingways Marketing Services Ltd. In certain situations, particularly when use is intended for the public domain, prior written consent will be required from the retailer concerned.
13) Pre-paid Gifts supplied by Voucher Express for business use are not intended for resale. On rare occasions these products may be made available for resale but only after full notification and permission is sought and granted by Voucher Express working in conjunction with the retailer or brand owner.
14) Force Majeure; Hemingways Marketing Services Ltd cannot be held responsible for failure to meet its service obligations when any failure is brought about due to some cause totally beyond its reasonable control. Examples of this might include: acts of God, trade disputes; governmental intervention, fire, flood, and disruption to computer and IT infrastructure.
Breach of these conditions will entitle Hemingways Marketing Services Ltd to discontinue supply immediately and seek the appropriate legal remedy available for injunction, damages or otherwise.
Download our latest pricing structure, order forms, corporate gift brochure, news and research
Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
And one of our corporate team will be in touch within 24 hours
For distinctive business incentives and rewards, choose chocolate corporate gifts from Cadbury Gifts Direct with the universal appeal of Cadbury.
Luxurious and indulgent chocolate corporate gifts from Green & Black's Direct make the perfect business choice and are ideal for group and team sharing.
Voucher Express is part of the Hemingways group of companies. Established 1947, registered in England 453 174
Hemingways Marketing Services Ltd. Metcalfe House, 23H Kirkgate, Ripon HG4 1PB
Site By Plugstreet creative